Running From A Rapist Running From A Rapist

Not Quite.

You clearly have a bit of talent, but you need to learn how to mix down a song properly, you were probably wanting to have a lot of bass, but that means turn everything else down, or mess about with the EQ a bit, it seems like you've just turned the bass channel up way high.
Also, rape isn't funny, I wouldn't use it as a recurring theme in your song titles.

hybrax responds:

Played with the EQ a lot and found blurred the lower pitched snares and toms way to much. I know you can do this also with a vocoder coupled with re-verb but I'm still a bit sketch on vocoders.

Also, If 9/10 people enjoy gang rape and we live in a democracy why isn't it legal?
trollface.jpg

Limbo 316 Limbo 316

I'm in a bit of a hurry, but I just wanted to tell you that this is incredible.
Great job.

Shellac responds:

Thank you buddy! Pleased to meet you. I'll check out some of your stuff in a bit...

Endure (Ambient) Endure (Ambient)

Very Nice

Reflective and relaxing, everything that a good Ambient song is..

Allokalimba Allokalimba

Tut Tut Tut.

Mixcraft library sounds?

bbdogdude responds:

give me some different music mixers and i will gladly use them. but this was the only one i could find.

-ganon95- Pacman -ganon95- Pacman

Fantastic!

Very good, really got into it!

ganon95 responds:

thanks

(WF1) Year of the new moon 1.0 (WF1) Year of the new moon 1.0

Love It

I love this. Its great, a little short and it doesn't really loop properly. but I love the chinesness. And if its a work in progress then..I hope to see it again soon!

wyldfyre1 responds:

Thanks for the review! you'll most likely hear a better version of this when i get the time to add more!

(WF1) Unsettled Memories (WF1) Unsettled Memories

Almost Haunting...

Excellent, i love the xylophone (I think its a xylophone anyway). What program do you use?

wyldfyre1 responds:

Well i use 3 programs however, for this one i used FL studio =) hehe. Thanks for the great review.

(WF1) Fleeting Daybreak (WF1) Fleeting Daybreak

Nice

I think this is very nice, you havent tried to over do it but you have maintained a nice calm rythmic beat. I may use this in a flash in the future. Good job though, I listen to this song everyday.

wyldfyre1 responds:

Feel free to use it in a flash ehhe thats why i write.. well that and to make music hehe =). You listen to it everyday? WOW now thats a complement..thanks alot and thanks for the great review.