The Invisible Trousers The Invisible Trousers

IT R GUD

LOL I MAID A LEVUL!!!1!!!ONE!!!!

[2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2], [2, 12, 13, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 9, 2, 2, 2, 2, 17, 2, 2, 2, 2], [2, 1, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 18, 2, 12, 1, 1, 1, 13, 2, 2], [2, 1, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 18, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2], [2, 1, 1, 11, 19, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2], [2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 16, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 18, 2], [2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 16, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 18, 2], [2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 10, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2], [2, 11, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 14, 2, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15, 2, 2], [2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 5.08]

String evade String evade

Not too bad.

The graphics are bad, the length is bad, the idea is unoriginal. But I still enjoyed it.

Grab a preloader from the submit content page of Newgrounds though, mate.

Cloud Control Cloud Control

Not a bad idea

...but I found it horribly slow paced.

I usually enjoy puzzle games but this just moved too slowly for me.

Billy Billy Billy Billy

"Like"

I liked it, it's not the best thing on the site, not for a mile, but it's pretty unique and wuite entertaining. There's just a few little things you need to sort out wth some more complex coding but other than that great job!

Super Lava Jumper Super Lava Jumper

Needs Power Ups

I've seen something very similar to this somewhere else a long time ago (but it didn't look as nice as this does). But that had power ups, and several different game modes. I think you have a good concept but some more work needs to be put into it, definately.

Sonny Sonny

Wow

Thats quite outstanding to be perfectly honest! It reminds me of the good old final fantasy games, If i had to play one game on newgrounds for 24 hours i would easily choose this.

Sky Blocs Sky Blocs

minimilism

i absoloutly loved this, simplistic yet effective, could suppress hours of boredom, if you are sitting there decided whether to go on this game or do some homework, go on this game now. It will solve all of lifes problems....by creating new ones!

Lyric Master: 80s Edition Lyric Master: 80s Edition

Good origanal idea, but room for improvement

I think that the fact i only knew one song made the game quite annoying but if you made other more modern and popular versions they would be much better. You have an orignal idea but it needs to be done well. Also there should be points for ech correct word then a bonus if you get the whole thing right, that would make it more easy/enjoyable.

WiggiWalk WiggiWalk

SoSo

I thought it was ok. I think little kids might find it quite difficult but I think the cute graphics were good for your audience. Overall: OK

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Pretty Good

I loved the basic concept, but there should be some actionscript that says that at least one helicopter should be on screen at a tome, I got long periods of no helicopters which really ruined my game, but other than that it was great.