~my portfolio~ ~my portfolio~

Very well animated, but pointless

Very well animated, but pointless.

baksteen93 responds:

a portfolio; a compilation of an artists work, mostly pointless

BRETHREN BRETHREN

NOISY

Of you replay it plays the credit music over the movie, stopAllSounds :D

Altamat3 Madn3zz Pwnadg3! Altamat3 Madn3zz Pwnadg3!

Hmm.

I know that you were trying to make this bad,as a spoof of actual bad versions of madness (or at least I think that you were). But taking the piss out of bad things only works if the audience knows that the animator is much better than that and if the animation is done well, but portrayed badly. If you understand.

So, sorry but, try again.

kanamomashouse responds:

if your trying to say i made this shitty on purpose, then yes, i did.

A Day on Colfax A Day on Colfax

Great!

I really liked this, there are only two things that I think would improve this.
Firstly, add a preloader, it makes it look so much nicer at the begining and loads it properly before playing it.
Secondly, add some music at the begining and the end of the animation.

Other than that, however, it was great! I found it really funny, the animation was very good and it flowed very well.

Keep it up!

B-b-b-bioshock!! B-b-b-bioshock!!

Pathetic

I wish you had a funny script for this rather than going for the "random stuff is always funny" approach and failing miserably.

Mechabloby responds:

i didn't have a script at all

it was a 10 minute improvisation which i created to annoy people like you

i'm glad to see that it is working like a charm

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Still Hillarious

Although the animation is, in my opinion, starting to look dated. You cannot deny the humour, wit and cleverness of this animation. It is truly fantastic, I feel like I'm watching a stand up comedian, while having anito add to the humour. The way the whole thing is laid out is truly ingenious. And that is why, even after all of these years, I give this 8 stars.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Very good, but a bit too short.

I think you could have made it a bit longer, and added more game references. But other than that, it was funny and very well animated, as allways.
Anybody see the dicks drawn on his cubicle of the office?

Narwhals Narwhals

WOW

You've done it again! Created a beautiful, hillarious, random and catchy music video loop.

Bravo

3:33am 3:33am

Heh

Most people would just get a screenshot of Excorsist or something but you've made the audience jump properly, well done! PS:Is that Bitey or is it simply drawn in the same style?

Hate Hate

I dont think so...

I don't think that this really is suitable for all audiences.

i thought that this movie was a pointless overkill and doesn't deserve to be praised like it is being done.